Monday, August 23, 2010

fascination:religion

My previous post was bout my passion,here i am going to talk about my fascination and various facets of religion.This post is going to be my longest ever, perhaps a never ending post, this page is devoted to my thoughts and personal beliefs about religion,also i'll be posting many interesting links and videos,names of the books related to the topic.


RELIGION
Religion, or at least religious inquiry, is something that virtually all humans have in common. In all corners of the world and in all eras of history, people have wondered about the meaning of life, how to make the best of it, what happens afterwards, and if there is anyone or anything "out there."
umpteen religion exists,there is a big chart of religion and each religion talks about human situation and life purpose,there aint any religion that doesnt talk about this aspect.
for me religion is a subject and i love to study it although i have never studied it formally but when ever given a chance to learn about it either through books,newspapers,net or people around me, i grasp the opportunity.religion makes me want to travel and explore all the possible archetecture around the world,it is through this that one understands religion in its true sense its amusing to see as to how each piece of art and architecture has religious connotation to it.
since religion is vast therefore this post will be an amalgamation of interesting facts,that i have come across,about various religions.

No comments:

Post a Comment